For customers with dietary restrictions
Customers with dietary needs (weaning food, dysphagia diets, etc.)
- Only guests with dietary restrictions or requires adjusted diets may bring personalized foods.
- Please ask the nearest staff if you need a microwave or other assistance.
- Following are equipments available for rental:
- Small blender
- Handheld blender
- Chopping machine
- Kitchen scissors
- Baby strainer
- Adaptive eating utensils
- Silicon spoon
- Small whisk
- The use of microwave is also available.
- We provide water, hot water, milk, and soy-milk when cooking with a blender.
- Tableware which customers have brought and used can be washed in the store.
- Dysphagia jelly (Enguard Hydration Jelly peach / grape) are also available.
- Samples of thickening agents are also available.
Please consult with OriHime pilots or staffs if you wish to use them.
Customers with food allergies
- We provide low allergen menu for those with food allergies (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut). Changing part of a menu to low allergen menu is also possible.
- Please refer to the menu page for information on the 7 specified allergens required to be listed by the Food Labeling Law, and the 21 other ingredients recommended to be listed.
- In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable dining experience for our guests, please indicate any food allergies in the reservation form.
- Please note that we may not be able to accommodate your request.
- Due to contamination, there is a possibility that a small amount of specific materials may be mixed in during the processing or cooking process, even if the raw materials are not used directly.
- Please make your final decision when ordering.